Receiver connection with UNIRIC
UNIRIC is a special earmould design from Hörluchs® that can hold any S/M receiver on the market. You can test different receiver types regardless of the earmould material – this makes comparative fitting even easier. The hearing system can be exchanged as often as desired and, depending on the connection, can be equipped with an additional cerumen filter.
- Comparative fitting possible in any earmould material
- High-quality fitting right from the start – with earmoulds
- No complicated reworking of an earmould necessary
- Multifix adapter as solution for small ear canals
UNIRIC 3D TEC | UNIRIC 3D Titanium
Earmould with Smart Socket
UNIRIC earmoulds made from hard material are equipped with the SMART SOCKET.
Due to the specially shell, you can easily compare the earpieces of the following manufacturers* conveniently:
- Widex Easywear & V.2 Hörer
- GN ReSound (SureFit)
- Signia 3.0
* For other manufacturers, the connection is made by sound tube instead of the SMART SOCKET.
Solution for narrow ear canals:
1. Sharpen the Multifix adapter and put it over the earpiece
2. Pull the Multifix adapter with earpiece into earmould
3. Glue the Multifix adapter and cut it off.
The SMART SOCKET is supplied with ProWax or HF4 cerumen filter. The protection system reduces the need for repairs and
customers can easily change the filters themselves.
UNIRIC 3D THERMOtec® | UNIRIC 3D THERM
Receiver mounting without glueing
External receivers can be fixed in earmoulds made of 3D THERMOtec® or 3D THERM without gluing. The earmould is heated over the valve flute. The receiver is then inserted into the hole with a pair of tweezers. After cooling, the receiver fits firmly in the earmould.
- Barely noticeable
- High wearing comfort
- Perfect for narrow ear canals
- Fine fitting
- Optionally with oval skeleton:
Better oxygen balance
- High sealing
- Secure hold
- Less feedback
- Optimal for Connexx 2.0 earpieces
- Optionally with cerumen filter:
HF4, Cerustop, ProWax
UNIRIC 3D SOFT SILICONE
Earmould with RIC-Adapter Click tubes
The UNIRIC-SOFT-Earmould out of silicone makes it possible to connect ex-hears of all manufacturers without having to glue. It is produced in a half-foil design. With the help of the RIC adapter click sleeves, the receiver is firmly fixed in the earmould. A soft click indicates that all components are connected. The RIC adapters are available directly from Hörluchs® (not included in order).
Storage for external receivers size S & M
Constriction secures external receivers in the mount
Mount for RIC-Adapter