The best quality and durability, combined with a high level of comfort: these are the high standards of Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG. That is why we provide the following guarantee on the original Hörluchs In-Ears you purchase:
- In-Ears with standard earpieces are guaranteed for 24 months.
The manufacturer’s warranty only applies to the Hörluchs in-ears with standard earpiece that are part of the current sales programme at the time of purchase. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the new original Hörluchs product. Hörluchs hereby guarantees that when the product is handed over, it is free from defects in materials, workmanship, accessories and manufacture.
- Warranty for custom-fitted in-ears from Hörluchs
We grant a 3-month guarantee on the fit and fit of custom-made in-ears. Custom-made products returned within the guarantee period must include a plausible justification attributable to a defect.
Claims for defects of technical components such as drives etc. shall become statute-barred after 2 years from the date of the delivery note. The claims for defects do not relate to natural wear and tear, nor to damage occurring after the transfer of risk as a result of incorrect or improper handling, excessive stress, unsuitable operating materials and such chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences that are not assumed under the contract. Claims for defects are excluded due to improper modifications or repair and maintenance work carried out by the partner dealer or third parties.
- For all in-ears produced by Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG applies to all in-ears produced by
Personal problems regarding the wearing of in-ears are not a material defect for which Hörluchs Hearing GmbH Co. KG is responsible and do not lead to a claim for defects.
If there is a justified defect after the initial purchase of the in-ears within the warranty period stated here, Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG or one of its service partners will, at its own discretion and without charging for labour and material costs, repair the defective product or replace the product in whole or in part. In doing so, new or as-new parts will be used. The replaced products become the property of Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG. Defects that are not covered by the warranty or liability for material defects will be repaired at our expense.
This manufacturer’s warranty is the only valid warranty provided by Hörluchs for the purchased in-ears. All other warranties and representations, written or oral, regarding the suitability of the product for a particular purpose are expressly excluded. The client bears the risk as to the suitability of the product for his needs, the desired sound quality and the expected performance. Hörluchs is not liable for any consequential damages resulting from the use or lack of availability of this product.
You will need the following as proof and to take over the guarantee:
- Proof of purchase of the original Hörluchs product from a Hörluchs trading partner
- with recognisable date
- and clear designation of the product purchased
Without this evidence, repairs will always be carried out at a charge.
The following receipts, printed or electronic, are not sufficient for the assumption of costs in a warranty case:
- Credit card receipt
- Order confirmations from online portals such as PayPal, eBay and others
- Bank statements
- Delivery notes or other shipping documents
The following cases are excluded from the guarantee:
- The product has not been purchased from a Hörluchs trading partner or directly from Hörluchs, has already been opened and/or purchased second-hand and in particular this applies if the seller is a private person.
- Labels, serial numbers or logos have been removed from the product.
- Modifications and/or changes made to the product without Hörluchs’ consent.
- Force majeure.
- Wear defects.
- Defects already known at the time of purchase.
- Improper use. The user information enclosed with the product explains proper use.
- Mechanical damage.
- Incorrect operating power and voltage.
- Unauthorised repair.
- Use of the product contrary to the instructions of Hörluchs.
- Colour changes of the material (examples: In the case of silicone transparent, the colour of the earpiece may change slightly due to perspiration and exposure to sunlight. In the case of silver cables, sweat may cause the cable to change colour slightly).
Also excluded from the guarantee are:
- Included accessories such as cables, domes (earmoulds), clips, smart caps, packaging, batteries and microphones.
In the event of a defect in a product purchased directly from Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co, including purchases made through Hörluchs online shops, please
- Pack the in-ears carefully and securely for transport, ideally in the original packaging.
- enclose the proof of purchase with the necessary details.
- send the package insured and prepaid to the following address:
Hörluchs Hearing GmbH, Bergseestr. 10, 91217 Hersbruck, Germany
- The customer bears the transport risk.
In the event of a defect in a product purchased from a dealer, please contact the dealer and enquire about the further procedure.
The manufacturer’s statutory warranty obligations are not affected by these warranty provisions and remain valid. This warranty is governed by the legal provisions of the country in which the customer purchased the brand-new product from a Hörluchs trading partner.
Exceptions to the 14-day right of return
Our in-ears and headphones and their accessories are considered hygiene articles. Therefore, opened packaging cannot and must not be returned by Hörluchs within the 14 days. A package is considered opened as soon as the sealing film in which the package is shrink-wrapped has been torn or opened. As soon as this film has been opened and/or removed, the product is deemed to have already been used.
Exclusion of the 14-day right of return and the guarantee
Both are excluded in the case of delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, in particular earmoulds or in-ears (headphones) which are individually manufactured and adapted according to customer specifications.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, in particular individually manufactured and adapted products according to customer specifications.